Saturday, September 20, 2008

Latest Stamped Items...




This was a lot of fun to come up with. Inside this purse-looking item is about the top two-thirds of a lunch bag folded in half to form to pockets. I used my Big Shot for the bird using Riding Hood Red cardstock and used Kiwi Kiss cardstock for the piece that was also cut using my Big Shot. The stamped image is using Pacific Point ink which is another new In Color. I hinged both sides with pieces punched with the Round Tab punch so it doesn't just flop open.






The Certainly Celery box with We Grow Great by Dreams stamped on it actually has a little drawer and the top of this opens like a book. A real fun project that we did at Club this week. I actually made one similar in a stamp camp that I attended while in Salt Lake City for Convention.
The Christmas card is one we did at Shannon's workshop last weekend. Everyone got their hands on the Big Shot. I think that everyone who has used the Big Shot are amazed at how easy it is to use. Want to get YOUR hands on it? Let me know and we can get together.


The fall item that you see here is actually using the bottom part of a lunch bag so this opens up. Ron took the pictures for the post today for me and only took front views.

No comments: