Saturday, July 26, 2008

Convention

Three more days and I leave for Convention!!! I still have things to do. Hmm..... such as typing. Boooo! I wish I could just set that aside and stamp away. I cannot wait to see what we get as attendees. We are getting three stamp sets from the new catalog and remember, all brand new stamps to the catalog are die-cut! This means no trimming and this means all the much sooner we get to put them to use. lol

I'm off to have breakfast with my friend, Mary Jo, this morning. Last night we went to dinner with friends to a place called the Purple Cow. Hmmm..... Hopefully, I'll be able to fit into the clothes I planned to take for Convention. lol The weather forecast for Salt Lake City is sunny and 90's. Oh boy. I think I'll bring my bathing suit, too!

Contact me to book a workshop. It would be a great time in the next couple of months to hold one with fresh ideas and samples that I'll be bringing back.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!

No comments: