Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quick Creations






I sat and stamped for a little while last night. The picture is a little blurry. This, again, is using the new Fresh Cuts stamp set that customers can purchase this month and it will be in the new catalog. Everyone has the opportunity now to purchase it. More details are posted in a previous post below.









Here I go again. lol That bird stamp set was calling me again. I stamped the images on the card stock and then stamped them again on designer series paper and then cut them out, adhering them over the stamped images on the card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals. It gives it a nice 3D appearance but not real apparent in this picture. Raindrops were made using Crystal Effects.

















Now this set! My closet stamper asked me to order this for him but he has YET to use it so I beat him to it. Now since he has seen this sample, he is wanting to use it. The vase was stamped on another piece of cardstock, cut out, edged and raised with Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: