Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blessed

Yesterday, a lot of you knew was a big day in my life. It marked my 50th birthday. It also marked our 17th wedding anniversary. I received beautiful cards and gifts from my upline, downline and many friends who knew. lol Also, a big thanks, or NOT, to my darling husband, Ron, who even helped spread the word via, TV, radio and e-mails. lol

I do feel so blessed for the many friendships that have developed and each one is very special to me. Thank you so much to all of you for your friendships and kindness that have always shown through. Ron would like to apologize to anyone he might have missed for a little surprise party. :( He had taken advantage of a quick opportunity to grab e-mails from my address book when I was gone for a quick jaunt to the store one day.

Again, thank you all for your friendships and may we have many more fun times and laughs in the future.

No comments: