Friday, May 2, 2008

Salt Lake City


Stampin' Up! is based in this beautiful city and this is where Convention is going to be held starting July 30. On Tuesday, May 6, starting at 9:00 EST demonstrators will be able to register for this awesome event! Yay!!! Yippee! Yahoo!! Yeah I'm excited. I have my flights booked and a room and hopefully on Tuesday, I'll be able to get through to register! lol This year is sure to be a great time because it's Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary. Imagine! This will be my first Convention after being a demonstrator for over five years now. I have attended Regional events and Leadership in the past and have had so much fun, gained lots of knowledge and met new friends. I've decided to attend Convention this year. Sadly, I'll be leaving for Salt Lake on Rachael's 14th birthday. She says she understands and says that I should go. :) I'll keep you posted on my quest to get registered on Tuesday morning. I understand that registering for Convention in the past could take some time because of the vast numbers who want to attend. I can only imagine what it might entail for this extra special year of CeLeBrAtIoN!!! Wish me luck!!! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Rene`
I'll see you there!