Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday!

Yesterday I had a wonderful time with Ron and Rachael. I had asked for an early Mother's Day gift and Club members used it last month. It's called a ScorPal which makes scoring and designing cards/projects a breeze. We went to the Waterloo outlets yesterday and we all got some much needed clothing, etc. Rachael's dance classes are done now until the week of July 7th with the exception of some technique classes so that should free me up to do more stampin'! Saturday night, after dancing in the afternoon and evening revues, guess what Rachael did?! She danced. lol We went to the cast party at the dance studio where the entire studio was decorated so nicely with lights, etc. In one room, all of the girls had so much fun dancing and socializing. lol

Now I have to make up for not typing at all over the weekend where I have a pile of tapes here to transcribe. It will probably be a couple of days before I get to post again. :( Maybe somewhere in between I can sneak in a quick card. Now that's a goal! lol Have a great day!

No comments: