Sunday, April 20, 2008

Carousel Note Purse!




Don't ya just love this? It was made using our Carousel Notes from the current mini catalog. To embellish it, I used our Pretties Kit, ribbon and Jumbo Eyelets. The paper on the outside is from Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper from the mini. It can hold lots of cards with envelopes. Interested in attending the stamp camp to make one? There are two dates available to make one along with a couple of cards:

Friday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 17 at 10:00 a.m.


RSVP and prepay of $16 is absolutely necessary no later than Monday, May 5. Class size is limited so contact me early. The fee also includes a package of Carousel Notes (11.95) for each registrant.






This was a card we did at Club on Wednesday night. We had sooo much fun. We used my new tool, the ScorPal, to make the lattice look with the Sage Shadow cardstock. The flowers and stick pin are from our Pretties Kit. The gray around the outside of the Whisper White cardstock is actually my table. lol Kinda throws the card off a little, should have cropped it down a little more.

I'm having so much fun with Club and I think the participants would agree. It is a fun, relaxed group and even I get to play, too!


I cannot wait for them to see what is in store for them NEXT month!




Blog Candy Winner!
Do we have a drum roll? lol The winner is Kathy McGahey! Congratulations Kathy! :) I'll put the packet in with your order. Thank you to those who entered. It pays to check out this blog once in a while, huh, ladies? lol

No comments: