Friday, February 1, 2008

Time Is Up!!!

Sale-A-Bration is here! Woohoo! lol If you haven't received your copy of the Sale-A-Bration mini, you can check it out at the Stampin' Up! link that you just passed. lol I'm stampin' this afternoon, preparing for a workshop to be done tomorrow for Molly. :) Don't miss out on hostessing a workshop at this time with this great sale period!

Ever consider becoming a demonstrator? Receiving free stamps and benefiting in many ways? Now is the best time that I've ever known. Buying a starter kit is normally $199 ($350 value) and right now, Stampin' Up! is offering the starter kit for $159 AND you receive a free stamp set of your choice from our big catalog!!! Come and join my family. Contact me for more details or go to my Stampin' Up! website.

No comments: