Thursday, January 3, 2008

Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog

If you are awaiting to hear the date for my open house later this month but cannot wait to see the new catalog, you can go to Stampin' Up! Here you will be able to view the big catalog and ALSO see specials that are going on.

I've been making up swaps including 3D swaps to take with me next week to Palm Springs. You'll be able to see everything that I did and see some awesome cards and 3D projects at my open house. Remember, now is a good time to book your workshop because of the great offer that Sale-A-Bration has for hostesses and for customers, alike. :)

There is also the January special going on and everyone should be able to view this at the link above. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Keep Warm. Brrrrrrrrrrr........ It's cold out there!!!!!

No comments: