Monday, January 14, 2008

Palm Springs, California - Leadership 2008

Well, we are back from Palm Springs. What a wonderful journey. Can you imagine waking to this every morning? We did! What a breathtaking view. We were surrounded by mountain upon mountain with the distant peaks covered with snow. The temperature was about 70 every day!

Yes, we did stamp and learn some awesome things. lol And, of course, I'll be sharing some great projects and cards with you. We arrived back in town at about 3:00 this morning and I'm functioning right now on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. I'll be sharing more pics with you but need to get some of my typing done. I cannot wait until my next event, probably Convention 2008 which will be one HUGE celebration. It will be Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary. There will be a whole lot of excitement and stampin' going on! Want to join me? Let me know!!!! The more the merrier!

No comments: