Friday, January 18, 2008

Another one of the gazillion reasons why I love SU!


As a demonstrator, I can go to the demonstrator part of the Stampin' Up! website and see daily updates, samples, ideas, etc. This morning when I visited my site this was posted.


Shelli surprised members of the Utah National Guard with a special gift--a cruise to Bermuda! 85 members of the Utah National Guard and their guests will be joining many of our Stampin' Up! demonstrators on our annual cruise this year, as a thank you for the service they render to our country.
Now, how awesome is that?! When I attended Leadership last week, I saw Shelli like I've never seen her before. She really is all about family and speaks from her heart. I could only hope that all stampers would have the opportunity to see Shelli first-hand and see how genuine she is. She also has a wonderful sense of humor, unscripted.

No comments: