Thursday, December 20, 2007

Okay. I DID have my demo copy of the catalog. I felt sooooo bad for Kim because she hadn't received her catalog so I let her BORROW my catalog. She is leaving town for a few days. Maybe I'll let her take it with her if she doesn't receive her copy today. Maybe I'll hunt her down! lol We've already discussed ideas with new product and stamps! We cannot wait to share with everyone!

In the meantime, I have to finish making Christmas cards and I think I already know what I'm going to be making for a 3D project for a swap that I will be participating in. Oh!!! Have I mentioned that I'm going to Palm Springs, CA?!!!!! This is for Leadership next month and I am soooooo excited. Average temperature now is 60 degrees. I asked Ron last night if that meant I won't need to take my turtlenecks. He had some kind of a comment, I won't repeat it. lol

No comments: