Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007
















What a wonderful time we had last night. We had friends and family here and we had lots of fun with Pace and Scout. He is such a gentle little man. :) I cannot get enough of him or sister, Scout. He really didn't pay too much attention with the unwrapping of his gifts but Scout, on the other hand, loved opening and playing with everything. She is opening a tea set from My Little Pony that RaeRae got her for Christmas and that was a big hit with her. We were even pretending to have tea and food. She was sooo cute. Pace seemed to really like some wood-looking building blocks (made of foam) and a John Deere push/pull toy that pulls farm animals.

We got some wonderful gifts from Casey and Erin but an extra special one that will deliver in about seven months! Yup! Grandparents to a third little one. The more, the merrier. This will be new for Erin because this will be a summer baby.

When I attend Leadership in Palm Springs, California, in two weeks, I will be swapping in a 3D WOW swap, an item that was really inspired by having our three blessings. I'm not posting pictures of it yet because I'm anxious to have it at workshops in the next few months along with all of the rest of my swaps that I will be bringing back with me! This 3D item is soooo cool, fun to make and the possibilities are endless!

Merry Christmas to everyone and may you all have a healthy and happy new year!

No comments: