Sunday, October 14, 2007

November Special from Stampin' Up!

Ladies,

Stampin' Up! has informed us of the November special. If you're into making the stars like we did for the Star Stamp Camp, love scrapbooking or embellishing cards with our designer paper, this special is for you! If you purchase three packages ($9.95 each) of our designer paper, either in our 2007 Fall-Winter Catalog or or Holiday Mini, you get a fourth package free! I also wanted to let you know that I just added to the calendar on my Stampin' Up! site an Open Stampin' & Scrappin' Night for 6:00. This means you just bring your stamp sets to be assembled or your latest project you want to work on or finish. My inks are available for your use. If you plan to come, let me know no later than Wednesday, 10/18. I've also updated my Stampin' Up! site with lots of new cards, etc in my Art Gallery. Check it out!

No comments: