Thursday, October 11, 2007

New!!! Slide Show

I'm sooo excited. After Ron added a slideshow to a site that he has, we've played for a few days with adding a slideshow to my blog. Because I'm sooooo not a computer person (I just type for a living lol), I was really challenged as far as adding this new element to my page. First, it wouldn't center on my original blog so I ended up playing with templates and actually putting the slideshow in where the posts are. I really wanted it in the sidebar. Anyway.......... There are a few pics on my slideshow right now. Some of you will recognize cards from the Shoebox Swap and some are from workshops or stamp camps. Some are even done by Kim (luv ya) and by Ron! Also, there is some music that I've added. I'll be adding and changing pictures out. Please check it out anytime! I'm going to be adding some pictures of another great love that I have. Hmmmmm.... What could that be?! For the slideshow, you'll have to scroll down to see it.

No comments: