Sunday, September 2, 2007

Welcome!

You found me! Welcome to my Blog site. I'm excited to share with you things about me. I am starting this blog because sometimes I have a lot to talk about. :)



For those of you who haven't really gotten to know me, I'm a medical transcriptionist who works from home with private accounts and basically work around everything else that is going on in my life.



I have two big loves in my life. First of all, FAMILY!! I have a wonderful, supportive husband, Ron, and two children, Casey and Rachael. Casey is married to a wonderful young woman, Erin, and they have blessed our family with two beautiful children, Scout, who is 19 months old at this time, and her little brother, Pace, who is 7 months. You'll certainly see pictures posted of them here as they grow! Our daughter, Rachael, is 13 years old and is a very talented dancer who keeps us very busy and is going into the eighth grade.



Secondly, many of you already know that stamping is a big love of mine and that might be what brought you to this site. I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for five years this week!! Woohoo! I love meeting new people, sharing ideas and paying for my habit! lol My stamping business has taken me on some wonderful trips and I'll be going to Philadelphia next week! When going to a Regional event, you learn techniques, see awesome presentations, meet new people and get a free stamp set from Stampin' Up! I have no regrets at all in making the decision to become a demonstrator and Stampin' Up! makes it very easy to carry on as a demonstrator. I'll be posting pictures of cards, projects, etc on this site and maybe even something that YOU have created! :)



I will be keeping my Stampin' Up! website but will also have this site for journaling and for things that my other site cannot provide. Please check back often on my Stampin' Up! site http://reneclive.stampinup.net and check out the calendar and samples there. I always try to send a reminder for updates to everyone on my e-mail list and if you'd like to be on my e-mail list, please let me know. :)

I'm excited to share this site with you. I have to cut it short now because we are heading out to the New York State Fair and will be seeing American Idol tonight! Please feel free to leave any comments at any time! Thank you for letting me share with you!!!

No comments: