Monday, September 10, 2007




The cards on today's post were some of the cards done yesterday at the Christmas Card Stamp Camp. The Santa card is a lot of fun to do. It was done using three pieces of cardstock, a little bit of tearing and cutting, and stamping! The snowflakes and verse were stamped using Whisper White Craft ink and Santa was colored using Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. Of course, embellishing with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter adds a wonderful touch!

The card with the snowman on it is using Frosty, a classic stamp set from Stampin' Up! The white cardstock that you see on this card is our Glossy cardstock. The hat and scarf were colored using Stampin' Write Markers and the greeting below was embellished with brads.

The card with the wreath on it was done using the Scallop circle punch and the 3/4" circle punch. Everyone was given options as far as what brads they wanted to use and they loved the simplicity of this card. The Merry Christmas stamp is from the stamp set, Glad Tidings.
Thank you everyone who attended yesterday's stamp camp. I certainly had a great time and I hope each and every one of you did, too! If you couldn't make it to the stamp camp yesterday, keep an eye on my calendar in the Opportunites and Events section of my Stampin' Up! website at http://reneclive.stampinup.net/ You just might see something you want to attend! It was suggested to me (thank you Mary :) yesterday that I hold a stamp camp using our Birthday Calendar listed on Page 192 of our catalog. I am going to be offering this and will be posting a date and time on my calendar. RSVP and prepay will be necessary for this and I'll keep you updated as to when it will be held. These make great gifts! Stay tuned.......









No comments: