Friday, September 28, 2007

Philly Regional project!


This was shown at last night's Star stamp camp. What great reviews it received! Jaron, who is an awesome presenter, shared the idea of using our designer paper, On-Board pieces, stamp sets and accessories. I had sooooo much fun playing with this project. I pulled all of my Christmas/winter and fall stamp sets from my shelves and decided what I wanted to do. Because I didn't have any Halloween or fall designer paper, I used Cutie Pie and love the end result.



You adhere the paper down onto the CD's using Crystal Effects and trim the edges. I used the Sanding Blocks to give the edges a distressed look. On one side, I used the word "noel" and when you flip the CD's over, it says "fall". I had lower case only which worked out just fine, I think. I had already used the one "l" that was in the set so for the word "fall", I took a p and a b and cut them. :)

Don't forget to check http://reneclive.stampinup.net often because I'm adding more stamp camps. Also, when looking at my calendar if you see a date that looks available and you'd like to hostess a workshop, contact me! I have a couple of more stamp camps that I'm going to schedule for November and I don't hold workshops in December.

If you're short of ideas for friends, teachers or even that closet stamper (lol), don't forget that gift certificates are available from me for whatever amount you choose.

Happy Stampin' to EvErYoNe!!!!!!

No comments: