Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Off to Philly tomorrow!



Well, tomorrow morning Kim and I are off on a journey that will take us to Philadelphia for Regionals! I have made about 50 swaps which consists mainly of card fronts that I will swap with other demonstrators for. It is a whole lot of fun, meeting new people, seeing new ideas, learning new techniques and getting free stamps!! We have already received our name badges in the mail and we have already checked in online. How cool is that!!! On Friday morning, we'll attend the event to learn new techniques, see what other things we can do with what we already have, eat a lunch that they provide and even have stampin' time! Oh yeah, we bring our cameras so that we can take lots and lots of pictures of the sample boards and even of the techniques as they are showing them. The event runs from 8 to 5 on Friday and Kim and I are spending the night Friday also and will be doing some sightseeing. We are staying just down the street from the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.



That's Jericho, our Schnoodle, to the right, above. Most of you know him. lol He is soooo attached to me and will be lost while I'm gone. Maybe I can find him a treat while I'm gone.

Well, I have to finish packing now. I cannot wait to see what is in store for us this trip! Hostessing a workshop after an event like this one would be a great time! I'll have lots of new samples and ideas to share! I'll keep you posted. HaPpY StAmPiN'!!!

No comments: