Sunday, September 23, 2007

Feathery Friends



Being the birdwatcher that I am, I grabbed my camera and took a picture of this Tufted Titmouse recently. These are one of my favorite birds. They look like a dark gray cardinal with black eyes. They have a very unique sound. Usually when they come, the nuthatches, chick-a-dees and various finches are sure to follow. Yup, got lots of pictures of them, too!





The card to the right is one that Ron did, borrowing the idea from a card I received through swapping card fronts in Philadelphia. It's a nice card and can be used for any occasion, even adding a greeting if you'd like.





If you know the Patrei family, their son, Michael, is going to be on Good Morning America tomorrow. He was involved in making a documentary. Looks like I'll be skipping The Today Show tomorrow. lol

No comments: